FREE fees for first month
We make sure you're making money from the get-go.
No lock in contracts
If your not 100% happy with our service you are free to change property managers
FREE regular property inspections
No hidden costs
By placing your property in the hands of Adelaide Property Rentals, you receive a total management service which will protect your investment, secure your return and free you from inspections, continuous work involved with property investment and maintenance checks.
We view your investment property individually and we strive to help you reach your investment goals.
FREE property management fees for first month
No lock in contracts – if your not 100% happy with our service you are free to change property managers
FREE regular property inspections
End of Financial Year Statements for Tax proposes
Up to date with the Residential Tenancy Act
We pride ourselves on being able to maintain long term, reliable tenants. A long term tenant means more money in your pocket. You save on advertising , letting fees and the mortgage cost of having your investment property vacant for a period of time.
At Adelaide Property Rentals we customize our service offer to suit your property as well as the level of involvement you wish to retain. You can be involved as much or as little as you wish. It is your choice if you want to be involved in the following:
- Utility bills, rates etc
- Repairs and Maintenance to property
- Prepare applications and Represent you at Residential Tribunal (if required)
- Property Inspections
- Tenant Selection
- Rental Collection
- Rental Appraisals
For further information on our fees call 0415 818 959 to set up an appointment with Paul the Director and Senior Property Manager or send an enquiry.
“Preventing Problems is our Solution”
A substantial amount of time is spent selecting and purchasing the right investment property so it is equally important that you have the right Property Management Team protecting and maintaining your investment for capital growth.
Many investment property owners try to undertake the task of selecting tenant and managing the property themselves not realizing that it is a specialist field.
If you are not familiar with the Residential Tenancy Act or don’t have the right tools to do thorough financial and reference checks on perspective tenants it could prove to be very costly in both time and money. The right tenant can be the difference between the financial gains or losses of your investment property.
Adelaide Property Rentals has systems in place that will market your property to find the best tenant possible. After a thorough reference check including employment and income check, final tenant selection is made in consultation with you, the landlord.
The following steps then occur:
- A detailed and accurate inspection report is prepared before the tenant moves in detailing the condition of the property.
- A security deposit is collected and lodged with the Residential Tenancies Bond Authority.
- Rent in advance is obtained before the tenancy commences
- A formal sign-up procedure is carried out explaining all documentation and our expectations as managing agent with the tenants.
- The keys are not handed over until all the above steps have been completed.
Managing the Tenancy
After selecting a tenant there is the day to day maintenance of ensuring the tenancy goes smoothly. These involve but are not limited to:
- Rent collection. Our system picks up any late payments and the tenant is immediately contacted to ask for payment. Formal notice is served on the tenant for arrears.
- Routine inspections on your property are conducted in accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act. At this time we report any maintenance that may need to be carried out and any other information we consider relevant to a trouble free investment.
- Rent reviews are conducted in accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act.
- Lease renewals are followed up in an effort to secure ongoing tenancies and avoid any vacant periods in your property.
- Landlords are informed when tenants have given notice to vacate. The rent is reviewed and the property is marketed to minimize the vacancy period.
- Rents are reviewed using current market trends, information on similar rental properties in the area, vacancy rates etc.
- An end of tenancy inspection is organised to deal with any issues regarding the condition of your property before the bond is returned to ensure the property is returned in the correct condition.
Repairs and Maintenance
Prompt response to repairs and maintenance can be the difference between disgruntled and happy tenants. It is also a vital part of maintaining the value of your property and achieving the best rental return.
We have an association with Adelaide Property Renovations which allows our landlords access to builders rates on repairs, rejuvenations or renovations.
Adelaide Property Renovations has a team of reliable, competent tradespeople who are adept at liaising with tenants and landlords (if required).
Switching to APR Management
Switching property management is as easy as 1, 2, 3….
1. Contact us to discuss your needs
2. Appoint Adelaide Property Rentals as your agent
3. Sit back as we take care of the rest
We will contact your previous manager to arrange for the collection of records and keys. (They may require a simple email from you advising Adelaide Property Rentals have the authority to act on your behalf). We then advise all utilities, strata groups, councils etc that we have taken over management of your property.
We also introduce ourselves to your existing tenant (if you have one) and arrange for an inspection of your property.
If you’re not satisfied with your current property manager don’t waste valuable time and money any longer…..MAKE THE SWITCH TODAY!
If you’re thinking of renting your property out, and would like Adelaide Property Rentals to appraise your property, please use the form and information below, and we will be in touch with you shortly.