Please notify if you wish to vacate the property you are leasing from us.
We request a minimum of a months notice if you do not intend to renew your lease.
You can download the form here. To fill in online Vacate Notice Form, Click Here.
Should an emergency occur please call 0415 818 959. We will discuss the issue with you to determine whether immediate action is required or if it can wait until the next business day.
It is important that you ensure the repair is an emergency. If a tradesperson attend after hours and it is deemed not to be an emergency repair you may be liable for part of or all the cost incurred by the tradesperson.
Things we would consider to be an emergency but are not limited to the following list:
- Serious damage to the property by storm, fire, flooding, impact (fallen tree)
- Burst water pipe
- Blocked toilet (if there is only one on the property)
- Any damage or fault that makes the property unsafe and is likely to cause further damage to the property or injury to a person.
For general maintenance we request you complete and submit the form below providing as much detail as possible – even take a photo.
In the event of an emergency repair please contact Paul 0415 818 959 to discuss actions required.
If the damage is found to be caused by the tenant either accidentally or maliciously, the tenant will be responsible for the cost of the repair.
End of Lease Cleaning
The last thing you want to think about when moving is cleaning the property you are vacating. However, if you want your bond money returned it is an essential requirement.
An end of lease clean is not your typical fortnightly clean. It is a deep clean that requires some elbow grease and is no to be under estimated.
We recommend you hire a professional end of lease cleaner who knows what landlords and property manager expect when a tenant vacates. Many of these End of Lease cleaners guarantee their work and if the property manager is not satisfied with the cleanliness they will return free of charge to rectify. This approach requires you to spend a little but you will save a lot of time and increase your chances of receiving your bond back in full.
If you choose to complete your own end of lease clean, please check against the following list or download form here:
- Clean inside / outside of all cupboards
- Wash all counter-tops and surface areas
- Clean inside and outside of oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, defrost freezer (if supplied)
- Clean cooktop, grill and rangehood including filters
- Clean sink and taps, including descaling
- Clean windows, window sills / tracks, window and door frames and fly screens – inside and out
- Sweep / vacuum and wash floors
- Clean sink, toilet and bath including taps
- Clean tiles
- Remove any mold from walls / tiles and ceiling – soap scum – exit mold
- Wash shower curtain / clean shower doors or enclosure
- Clean all surface areas, shower rails and mirrors
- Sweep and wash all floors
- Dust and wash all surfaces
- Dust and wash door and window frames and window sills / tracks
- Clean mirrors
- Dust fans
- Wipe outside of air conditioning units, clean filters
- Clean out any cupboards or wardrobes – vacuum and remove all dust
- Dust and clean skirting boards
- Wash dirt marks from around light switches
- Vacuum and wash floors
- Mow grass, weed and trim edges
- Sweep External Areas
- Empty and wash out bins
- Remove any oil stains on driveway or in garage
- Remove cobwebs
- Remove all rubbish from property
- Get carpets cleaned and pest control conducted if specified in the tenant agreement. Provide a copy of receipt with return of keys.